Ethereum Overview Ethereum is an open-source and public platform for creating decentralised online services that work on the basis of smart contracts. The platform is decentralised, based on the blockchain and runs as a virtual machine. Ether is a cryptocurrency, with the symbol Xi Ξ and with subunits Gwei (10^-9), wei (10^-18), ether, amongst others[...]Read More
- «ΑΧΡΗΜΑΤΗ ΟΙΚΟΝΟΜΙΑ – είναι η Κύπρος έτοιμη;»
- 2nd Cyprus Blockchain Summit (Online)
- Webcast: Regulating crypto-assets: towards an EU-wide regime. ADAN’s analysis and recommendations.
- Webcast: Digital Transformation of the Public Sector & The Upcoming Legislation of Blockchain Technology in Cyprus on the 21st July 2020.
- Webcast: The German Blockchain Ecosystem