Blockchain provides solutions that are characterized by transparency, absence of a third-party. Cyprus Blockchain Association will present to you some blockchain use cases and applications that we have summarized and listed under the following broader categories: Ledgers, cryptocurrencies and other crypto-tokens and smart contracts. We will then go through 4 big domains that pose considerable[...]Read More
- «ΑΧΡΗΜΑΤΗ ΟΙΚΟΝΟΜΙΑ – είναι η Κύπρος έτοιμη;»
- 2nd Cyprus Blockchain Summit (Online)
- Webcast: Regulating crypto-assets: towards an EU-wide regime. ADAN’s analysis and recommendations.
- Webcast: Digital Transformation of the Public Sector & The Upcoming Legislation of Blockchain Technology in Cyprus on the 21st July 2020.
- Webcast: The German Blockchain Ecosystem